- RSS Channel Showcase 9864486
- RSS Channel Showcase 9063728
- RSS Channel Showcase 4273540
- RSS Channel Showcase 7672462
Articles on this Page
- 02/14/13--07:44: _UW-Green Bay Career...
- 02/26/13--14:12: _Hats off to Humana
- 04/10/14--14:45: _Tilot receives Volu...
- 03/05/15--12:08: _A lesson in manners...
- 02/22/17--11:14: _Baker Tilly receive...
- 02/28/18--08:37: _Dental City recogni...
- 02/26/13--14:12: Hats off to Humana
- 04/10/14--14:45: Tilot receives Volunteer Leadership Award
- 03/05/15--12:08: A lesson in manners and more at Career Services’ etiquette luncheon
- 02/22/17--11:14: Baker Tilly receives 2016 Recruitment Partner of the Year award
UW-Green Bay Career Services recently announced the recipient of its 2012 Recruitment Partner of the Year award. Health insurance company Humana, which first partnered with UW-Green Bay in 2004, has been selected as the recipient of the annual award. During the past nine years, Humana has listed more than 100 jobs, participated in job fairs […]
We included a link to this story in last week’s LOG Extra (the “photos-in” weekly version of this newsletter) but for the benefit of our daily readers who don’t get that e-mail, here goes: When Humana, a health insurance provider, decided to partner with UW-Green Bay Career Services nine years ago, it was a commitment […]
Among the award recipients of the 2014 WPS Volunteer Awards today (April 10) was UW-Green Bay alumnus Glen Tilot. Tilot, a social worker with Brown County Human Services, received the Schneider National Foundation Volunteer Leadership Award. UWGB has long recognized Tilot’s impact to campus and community. In 2010 he was named UWGB’s Recruitment Partner of […]
What do you do if a piece of food slides off your plate at a business luncheon? Is alcohol ever acceptable? Is it okay to take home a doggie bag? The answers to these questions could be found at UW-Green Bay Career Services’ Dine Like a Professional event Monday, March 2 at the Weidner Center […]
UW-Green Bay’s Career Services has recognized Baker Tilly as the 2016 Recruitment Partner of the Year award for their exceptional commitment evidenced by support and opportunities for students and graduates. “Baker Tilly has engaged with our campus and our students in countless ways,” said Director of Career Services Linda G. Peacock-Landrum. “Our office and our […]
GREEN BAY – The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay’s Office of Career Services has named Dental City as its 2017 Recruitment Partner of the Year, continuing a tradition of community partnership that emphasizes hands-on learning. Dental City received the award at UW-Green Bay’s Etiquette Luncheon, Feb. 19, 2018. Over the past five years, the alumni at […]